You should consider having a South African CEM Partner
Thirty by Thirty is a pretty unique business. We anticipated the move towards customer centricity and the intelligent use of technology in Market Research back in 2005 before anyone else thought it was a good idea.
Today, platforms like our are widespread and businesses are all talking about Customer Centricity.
This is a head-space we have been in for longer than most and our technology is more mature than most. Couple this with favourable exchange rate value differentials and the result is a best of bread provider at a globally competitive rate.
Consider these five reasons to engage with us if you are non a South Africa company.
- South Africa’s cost of labour is lower than all of the developed economies – reducing our internal cost of support
- The English we speak is derived from the United Kingdom, making our support staff easy to understand
- We don’t believe in tiering our pricing services meaning, you pay what a local firm would pay. We have studied this and believe we offer the same quality as the internal best players at 20% of the rate
- Our technology is mature and fully recapatilised meaning we don’t need to charge extortionate fees to cover our expenses
- We have in our team ex consultants from international consulting firms including Bain & Co and BSG, meaning we get international business problems
Give us a shout and put us to the test!